sample of recent postings on the Crimson Circle Message
Board and feedback from Shaumbra around the world
is a Call
is a call to all
Wake up and lucid dream
Like the time before the fall
Intent and light form a stream
Power shifting from king to queen
Forgive the masses and come out clean
is a call from earth
Wake up and love your mama
Help the goddess light to birth
Anchored by the strength of papa
The serpent energy is changing course
Prayer and ceremony is the healing force
is a call from sky
Wake up and live as one
The eagle and the condor fly
Send your anguish up to the sun
A message from the jungle spreads
Get into your heart and out of your heads
road to self love goes thru our dark aspects
over the rainbow
All our troubles will melt like lemon drops...
the rainbow is where self-love resides…
the gates that open up to the rainbow
Are the dark aspects
why we can't get past them
Because we don't want to get too close
don't want to look them in the eye
We don't like them
We judge them
We don't want anything to do with them
We deny them
aspects are the parts of us that don't love
That are remorseless
That are uncompassionate
That are angry
judge them and deny them
Because we judge being hateful
We judge being angry
We reject being unloving and uncompassionate
We snub being hateful and fierce
We deny and repress and keep under control all these
parts of ourselves
denying them is denying a HUGE part of us
Denying our own divinity
Denying the road that will take us to complete utter
Where all our troubles
Will melt away like lemon drops
Jesus on the Cross
I was munching away on breakfast a light went-off in
my head. I saw a picture of Jesus on the cross and the
thought: "Don't go there, kids. Look what happened
to him," crossed my mind.
the dead guy on a cross as an example of the danger
of being "God in a Bod."
I burst out laughing and had the distinct impression
that Kuthumi was laughing right there along with me.
You Might Be Shaumbra If…..
You spend more time talking to yourself then others.
• People frequently ask you, "What are you
• Your body aches and hurts – and you are
happy about it.
• Then people ask if you’re okay and you
tell them, “Yea, it’s no problem…My
DNA is just mutating.”
• Most of your friends are invisible.
• Your coworkers ask if you have asthma because
you are constantly breathing heavy.
• Sleep is something you used to do.
• You wonder why the song “I Am That I Am”
is not on the ‘world’s top 10 best songs
ever’ list yet.
• When, by yourself at night, you hear strange
noises and yell out, “I AM GOD ALSO!” (That
usually makes the noises stop, but if not, God also
owns a baseball bat.)
• When people ask you “what time is it?”
you just wink and say NOW.
• When your friends ask you to sing karaoke, you
practice your toning.
• The economy is crumbling and you open your own
• Someone wants to start an argument but you just
smile and speak in paradoxes.
• When you’re standing around in a large
group of people and someone farts -while everyone else
runs away sick and trying not to vomit, you are still
standing there, thinking it’s really not a good
or bad thing… It’s just another chance to
experience being human…
• When a good song comes on the radio, your favorite
dancing partner is always always always your higher
• You are known for laughing and crying at the
• The same people who are amused by your strangeness
stop by for help with dream interpretation.
• You answer "Welllll, not exactly"
when people ask if you are Christian / Jewish / Muslim
• You answer "Wellll, not exactly" when
people ask if you pray.
• Some of your best friends are rocks… and
• You usually identify more with the "bad
guy" in movies.
• You answer questions with "No, at least
not in this lifetime."
• You've become allergic to church and religion.
• The first words out of your mouth upon hearing
someone got divorced or fired include "Congratulations!"
and you mean it.
• You send dogs the pictures in your mind and
wait to receive pictures back from them.
• You FIRST have a meeting with the Higher Selves
of the people you're going to have a meeting with.
• You're just not afraid anymore. You've gone
through a divorce, major loss of everything dear to
you, made every single mistake you could possibly make
that would "get you into so much trouble"
and YOU'VE LIVED THROUGH IT ALL...and there is nothing
ELSE out there that could POSSIBLY matter to you anymore
that would get you in trouble, so there is Nothing To
Fear. At all.
• You know that whatever you need will show up.
Just in time. Just where and when you need it. You just
• You figure when your dog throws up, "it's
the energies coming into the planet."
• Energy drinks have no effect on you...
• You can't remember what you did half an hour
ago and when your friends respond, "Are you hungover???"
You say "Naw, I'm just Ascending..."
• When you get pulled over for speeding you tell
the cop, "My divinity wanted to see what it would
feel like to go fast.... How could you possibly ticket
• People ask who your family is and you say, "Which
one?" because you have three families - your angelic
family, the CC family, and your biological family...It's
so hard sometimes...
• After listening to Tobias' Food channeling,
it now takes you 1/2 an hour to eat a cracker...
• You eat like a sparrow but gain weight like
you have been gorging on cream cakes.
• You don't get bored anymore.
• Your TV talks to you.
• You can feel a book instead of reading it.
• Your dreams are often more real than "reality."
• When someone tells you that they are worried
about the world ending you say, "Don't worry, it's
already happened. This is the New Beginning".
• If someone casts you in a certain role in their
life play, you just go along with it, even if you are
the "bad guy."
• People stare.
• You sometimes say, "Well, that's not how
things work on my home planet!"
• Every time you meet a stranger with an attitude,
you stop and wonder if that was Adamus Saint-Germain...
• You're experiencing heart palpitations, nausea,
diarrhea, constipation, ear pains, bladder pains, shoulder
pains, the shakes, headaches, visions, seeing spots,
insomnia, exhaustion, funny rashes, your limbs do funny
things, your teeth hurt, your blood boils and yet, it
never occurs to you to go see a doctor.
• Other people can't make you feel insecure about
what you have or don't have; the homeless addict on
the street can't guilt you into giving him money and
the wealthy neighbor/successful friend/chiding parent
can't shame you into "trying harder."
• You would rather listen than speak. To anyone,
• Having only a dollar to your name makes you
feel a little excited about the coming day - but only
after you've had a complete breakdown before breakfast.
• You're willing to sit and wait out a panic attack
because you know it isn't yours.
• You value what a bunch of Spooks say, more than
what most incarnate people have to say.
• You feel that losing your mind isn't such a
• You feel that one of the worst things you could
ever do to yourself is to take a "day job."
• You are more comfortable sharing that you were
once a torturer or murderer in a past life than you
are reading passages from the Bible.
• You have every reason to question what the cat
is up to.
• You’re standing in your underpants in
your semi-dark bedroom at an ungodly hour integrating
an aspect that has been bothering you all night.
• You find yourself in chaos – and you’re
• When someone says they're feeling sick, or have
a cold, you tell them they're just releasing - or are
feeling someone else's stuff.
• You’re not sure if you've turned on a
comedy show or the news.
• You walk around your whole life in a sort of
amnesia, wondering who the heck you are, living in the
past... and when you finally start to remember your
short term memory starts to go... So now you finally
know who you are, but you can't remember what you just
• It's Saturday night and instead of being out
partying with friends, you are sitting in front of your
computer happily watching a red Christmas tree spin
round and round and round and round and round.....
• Everyone you know, including your close family
members and best friends, think you are a complete weirdo,
but you know they secretly covet your sense of freedom
• Nothing bothers you any more.......or everything
does. Depending on if you've remembered to stand behind
the short wall this morning.
• You listen to humans who channel angels that
around the world