Details of the “Back to Egypt Adventure 2010”
have been finalized and we’re now ready to take
bookings for this deeply sacred and profound Shaumbra
tour in February 2010. During our 14 days together in
Egypt we’ll visit some of the most ancient sites
on earth including private time in the Great Pyramid,
The Temple of Isis and the Valley of the Kings. We’ll
cruise the Nile on our own boat, shop the international
bazaars in Cairo and tone together in the paws of the
2010 Shaumbra Egypt Adventure includes a full schedule
(see below) of visits to ancient and sacred sites. We’ll
have five-star accommodations along the way, plus we’ll
have the entire river cruise boat to ourselves! There
won’t be any other guests on the cruise boat other
than Shaumbra. We even have our own chartered jet for
air travel within Egypt.
of the 2009 Shaumbra Egypt tour considered it to be
one of the most transformational, life-changing experiences
ever. We visited amazing ancient sites like the Temple
of Isis and the Temple of Horus. We spent many wonderful
afternoons cruising the Nile in between stops at Kom
Ombo and the Temples of Karnack. Our evenings were filled
with fun and friendship as only a group of Shaumbra
can have together. In Egypt, we remembered something
about ourselves from the past, and celebrated life in
and I can’t say enough good things about the Shaumbra
trip to Egypt earlier this year. Vanda Osmond from Joy
Travel, our tour operator, put together one of the most
spectacular schedules we’ve ever been part of.
Every detail was handled in true “high consciousness”
style. She got us into places other tourists can’t
even imagine. Her Egyptian tour guides became our friends.
She understood the heart of Shaumbra which richly enhanced
our experience throughout every day of the trip.
like to personally invite you to join us in February
2010 for a trip of a lifetime… and a trip back
to many lifetimes.
Geoff and Linda Hoppe
from last years trip
else is special about this trip?
• Channelings with Adamus Saint-Gemain and Kuthumi
• Group sessions with Geoffrey Hoppe, Linda Benyo,
Norma Delaney and Garret Annofsky.
• Six nights aboard the 5-Star Sonesta Moon Goddess
on Nile. The entire boat is reserved for Shaumbra only.
• Domestic air travel in Egypt – our own
• Luxurious 5-Star hotels including the Fairmont
in Cairo, the Sonesta St. George Hotel in Luxor and
the Mena House Oberoi Hotel in Cairo
• Visits to the Giza Plateau, Sphinx and Pyramids
and the Red pyramid.
• Private Group Time in the Great Pyramid and
the Paws of the Sphinx.
• Visits to Denderah, Abydos, Luxor & Karnack
Temples (including private time in the Shrine of Sekhmet),
the Valley of the Kings, Edfu, and Philae.
• All entrances fees and visas for most clients.
• Most meals included
• Shopping at unique marketplaces
• Assistance at arrival/departure to/from Egyptian
airports with visa, luggage and transfers to hotel.
• Deluxe motor coach ground transportation
• Professional local tour guides and facilitators.
HOTELS AND CRUISE BOAT
• Fairmont Airport Hotel - Cairo. www.fairmont.com/towersheliopolis
• Mena House Oberoi Hotel - Cairo www.oberoihotels.com
• Sonesta Moon Goddess – Nile Cruise http://www.sonesta.com/NileCruises
B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner
Sunday, February 14, 2010
• All Shaumbra arrival to Cairo
• Transfer to Fairmont Hotel near the airport
• Welcome gathering and dinner (D)
Monday, February 15, 2010
• Group welcome by Adamus Saint-Germain
• Visit to The Egyptian Museum in Cairo
• Buffet lunch on our own at Nile Hilton
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
• Morning flight from Cairo to Aswan. Chartered
plane departs approximately 9:30AM.
• Check–in M/V Sonesta Moon Goddess for
4 nights on Full Board. We have chartered this fabulous
boat to have lots of time for private intimate gatherings.
• Afternoon visit to the beautiful Temple of Isis
at Philae to connect with the divine goddess energies.
• Afternoon tea, open buffet dinner and Nubian
folkloric show evening.
• Overnight in Aswan (BLD)
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
• Early morning sailing from Aswan to Kom Ombo
• Late afternoon visit to the dual Temple of Horus
(the divine Hawk) and Sobek (the crocodile god), which
symbolize the duality of our own higher and lower natures.
• Return to the cruise ship and sail to Edfu
• Afternoon visit the Temple of Horus at Edfu.
This magnificent Temple is one of the best preserved
of all the temples, its inscriptions describe the mysteries
of the "First Time."
• Sail to Esna. Dinner and overnight Esna. (BLD)
Thursday, February 18, 2010
• Early morning pass through Esna Locks and sail
to Kena. Beautiful sail along the Nile.
• Evening galabeya party on board and overnight
in Kena. (BLD)
Friday, February 19, 2010
• Morning motor coach to Denderah and the Temple
of Hathor (goddess of love and joy). Experience the
famous circular zodiac ceiling, and secret crypts with
• Then on to Abydos, dedicated to Osiris and Oserion,
one of the most amazing sites in Egypt. These temples
were universities of higher learning.
• Sail to Luxor. Belly Dance & Whirling Dervish
Saturday, February 20, 2010
• Check-out of the Nile cruise after breakfast.
Visit the West bank and experience the exquisite Temple
of the female pharaoh Hatshepsut, one of the architectural
masterpieces of the ancient world.
• Then on to the Valley of the Kings with its
deep subterranean tomb complexes.
• Visit the Temple of Dreams at Medinet Habu.
• Check-in at the Sonesta St. George Hotel on
the Nile for 2 Nights. (BD)
February 21, 2010
• Visit to Karnak temple
• A special ceremony at the Shrine of Sekhmet
• Afternoon visit to Luxor Temple
• Overnight in Luxor. (B&D)
Monday, February 22, 2010
• Late morning flight back to Cairo
• Overnight at Hotel Mena House (B)
February 23, 2010
• Visit Saqqara and explore the Step Pyramid and
healing complex designed by visionary architect and
initiate Imhotep including the new Museum.
• Lunch nearby at the Palm Club
• Drive to the Dashur pyramid fields to experience
the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid.
• Return to our hotel special gathering to prepare
for our Great Pyramid visit. (B&L)
February 24, 2010
• Begin our day with an overview tour of the Giza
Plateau and Sphinx Complex.
• Visit the three pyramids, Valley Temple and
the Sphinx, the most
powerful vortex point on the planet. The lion in the
sky is linked with the Sphinx on earth and they contain
the knowledge of our true origin. Private meditation
time and ceremony within the King’s Chamber of
the Great Pyramid.
• Overnight in Giza (B)
February 25, 2010
• Free day to visit Alexandria, ride a camel,
shop or relax.
• Group gathering and Farewell Dinner (BD)
Friday, February 26, 2010
• Guests depart Cairo. All transfers and airport
Saturday, February 27
Norma’s Workshop - Go to www.newbreath.net
(in US dollars):
Early Bird Price (before September 16)
$3995 per person, double occupancy (sharing a room with
$4695 single occupancy
price (September 16 and later)
$4995 per person, double occupancy (sharing a room with
$5195 single occupancy
Payment plan for double occupancy (earlybird):
We are happy to match you with a room mate!
$1500 when you register
$1250 by September 8
$1250 by November 20
plan for single occupancy (earlybird):
$2200 when you register
$1250 by September 8
$1250 by November 20
note - the price does not include:
• Airfare to and from Cairo. If you are coming
from the United States or Europe, Vanda from Joy Travel
can help you obtain the best airfare prices from your
nearest major airport to Cairo.
• For all clients arranging their own air travel,
there may be an extra charge for separate transfers
and assistance at the airport of approximately $40 round
• Personal expenses, as laundry service, drinks,
camel and horseback riding, health clubs. Additional
requests that are not included in the itinerary.
• Tips and gratuities for all personnel providing
auxiliary services: porters, housekeepers, guides, Temple
guards, waiters and servers in hotels and restaurants,
Nile cruises staff, and bus drivers. Approximately $95-100
per person extra. Vanda Osmond will collect the tipping
when we arrive and give thank you cards with gratuity
at the end of each service for the group.
Insurance Information: Travel insurance is
recommended. Please review and mail directly to insurance
company if you would like this option. When you call
ask for reduced rates and new plans they offer. If you
like, please compare other travel insurance companies
please check the web starting at: www.insuremytrip.com
contact Suzy if you have questions!