Crimson Circle is a connecting point for humans who are allowing their enlightenment in this lifetime. The material you’ll find here supports the journey from spiritual awakening to embodied mastery. We honor all people and their chosen belief systems, and do not subscribe to limitations involving the human condition.
We’re all about consciousness. It begins with the simple, personal realization of “I Exist” and then expands into multi-dimensional creation and experience. Some would say we’re New Age or spiritual, but not really. We’re definitely not a religion or church; we don’t have any rules, memberships or dues. We’re just about consciousness.
The Crimson Circle began in 1999, guided for ten years by the inspired messages of the angelic being known as Tobias. After returning to human form in 2009, Tobias’ guiding role in the Crimson Circle was assumed by his good friend and fellow Ascended Master, Adamus Saint-Germain.
Here are some other facts About Us:
• We’re based in Golden, Colorado, USA. We love having a “Golden” postal address. It just sounds better than Plainsboro or Hoboken.
• Our Internet broadcast and recording studio is in Louisville, Colorado. It’s pronounced “Lew-is-vill” not “Loo-vill.” Loo-vill is in Kentucky.
• We have a second base of operations in Kona, Hawaii. It’s called Villa Ahmyo, and includes the beautiful Shaumbra Pavilion where we host intimate and life-changing gatherings with Adamus Saint-Germain.
• We have about 20 full- and part-time staff members, plus dozens of international web hosts, translators, helpers, volunteers (you'll find them listed in the back of Shaumbra Magazine every month). Many of them have been with us for 10+ years. We’re getting older (and younger), and we’re still having fun.
• We do a live webcast on the first Saturday of each month (with one month off during the summer), featuring Adamus Saint-Germain. It’s free. You don’t have to pay anything. Sweet.
• We do about 25 live events around the world each year. We used to do more, but traveling has gotten harder and we like our studio, the Crimson Circle Connection Center, in Colorado and our new center in Hawaii.
• We have no Rules, Rituals or Requirements. There are no memberships or dues, and you’re not required to take any courses unless you want to.
• We’re a regular “C” for-profit US corporation, because there’s just too much paperwork to be a non-profit. And we’re not a church.
The Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc. is a wholly virtual company. Based in Golden, Colorado and incorporated in the State of Nevada, we broadcast from our studio in Louisville, Colorado and sometimes from the Shaumbra Pavilion in Kona, Hawaii. Our purpose is to offer information from Tobias, Adamus Saint-Germain, Kuthumi lal Singh and other angelic beings as channeled by Geoffrey Hoppe, and to support those who are consciously choosing embodied enlightenment.
Our activities include a free, live monthly webcast; frequent online classes and events; many workshops and schools presented around the world each year by Geoffrey and Linda Hoppe; and an online store with a vast library of inspiring content available for free or purchase. We also host social media sites for connecting with kindred spirits.
The Crimson Circle serves humans who have had their spiritual awakening in this lifetime and are now going into their Embodied Realization, also known as enlightenment. These Masters come from all walks of life, a wide variety of spiritual backgrounds, and from over 130 countries around the world. The common element is that they have all experienced a deep and personal awakening, and are now experiencing what it is like to come to Realization.
Very little has been written or taught about this process because few humans have done it while staying in the physical body. Through the messages of the angelic guides, as well as the experiences of those who are part of the Crimson Circle, a new chronicle is being compiled about coming from awakening into mastery, and ultimately Realization. This recorded history will be available to others making the journey from awakening to Realization for generations to come.
The Crimson Circle began in 1999 based on the inspired messages of Tobias. Tobias is best known for his lifetime over 2,500 years ago as portrayed in the apocryphal Book of Tobit. He brought his messages, wisdom and humor delivered through Geoffrey Hoppe for ten years, offering assistance to those who are going through the process of spiritual awakening and transformation. Since Tobias returned to Earth in July 2009, Geoffrey now delivers messages from Adamus Saint-Germain, a facet of St. Germain who is here to provide guidance and inspiration for those committed to their full Realization.
The core Crimson Circle work deals with the integration of the Human, Master and I Am. In this trinity, the human is here for experience, the Master brings all experience to wisdom, and the I Am is the pure consciousness of the soul. Realization is the conscious awareness of the human, Master and I Am, also known as the Body of Consciousness.
The Crimson Circle has an open belief system that honors all people and their diverse beliefs, and does not subscribe to limitations involving the human condition. There is no membership, and the only dues are those related to the personal challenges and joys of coming to Realization.
Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 7394
Golden, CO 80403 USA
The material presented here is probably not for you unless you take full responsibility for your life and creations.
Referencing the Material
We know the Crimson Circle material is helpful and inspiring, and many people like to refer to and use it in their own work. If you’d like to do this, here are the guidelines:
• Citation – When referring to Crimson Circle material, always cite your reference clearly, whether the date of a Shoud, title of a workshop, etc. Always include the CC website and, when possible, the direct URL link.
• Quotes – You are welcome to quote Adamus and Tobias under these conditions:
- The quote is not altered or edited in any way, with the exception of deletions indicated by “…”
- Gratis material, such as the monthly Shouds and free downloads, may be quoted extensively (up to several paragraphs), with reference to the source
- Paid material, such as Cloud Classes and other products, may be quoted up to 250 words, with reference to the source
- All other uses must be approved in writing by Crimson Circle
• Use of Terms – Crimson Circle uses a number of proprietary terms, including such words as “Shaumbra™,” “Ahmyo™,” “DreamWalk™,” “Aspectology™” and others listed below and in the Glossary (watch for the ™ and ® symbols). These terms are trademarked and cannot be used to title or identify your work. You can discuss and refer to these terms in your material, but you may not use them in any promotional way. Compare it to the Pepsi trademark: You can talk about Pepsi but you can’t call your product “Pepsi Insights.”
• Clarity – If you have any further questions about appropriate usage of Crimson Circle material, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
And now for the legalese: This website and the techniques, ideas, suggestions, information and other materials contained herein are provided for informational and inspirational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal, medical, psychiatric or other professional advice of any nature. The information, examples and materials contained herein cannot and do not address the specific facts and circumstances of your individual situation.
While we strive to keep the information contained herein up to date, we do not make any claims, guarantees or representations about the accuracy, adequacy or comprehensiveness of any information contained herein or from the materials referenced herein. Nothing contained herein should be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of any product, website or other professional service.
This website contains restricted and/or privileged information and is intended for viewing by authorized persons only. You may not disseminate, modify or copy, in whole or in part, or use the information contained herein unless specifically permitted to do so by CRIMSON CIRCLE ENERGY COMPANY, INC. None of the materials contained herein may be reproduced, used or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, including recording or the use of any information storage and retrieval system without prior written permission from CRIMSON CIRCLE ENERGY COMPANY, INC. All rights reserved.
The above copyright information simply means that we want to maintain the integrity of these sacred materials. We don’t want anyone to change or alter it because the original compositions contain specific energy frequencies, in addition to the written or spoken word. As creators and caretakers of this information, we reserve the right to decide how the information is priced, distributed and shared. This is the way of a creator and Master.
Important Notice – General Release and Waiver
By utilizing this website, you assume full responsibility for any loss, damage or liability resulting directly or indirectly therefrom, including, but not limited to, the use of any techniques, suggestions, materials or information you encounter at this website (or through links found on this website), and you release CRIMSON CIRCLE ENERGY COMPANY, INC., its creators, owners, contributors, employees, officers, agents, licensees, successors and assigns from any and all claims, damages or causes of action, whether known or unknown, that may arise at any time out of or relating to your use of this website and available herein.
The following terms are trademarks of Crimson Circle IP, Inc., Incline Village, Nevada, USA:
DreamWalker® Birth Transitions
DreamWalker® Death Transitions
New Energy Synchrotize™
Relax into Enlightenment™
Sexual Energy School®
Tobias of the Crimson Council™
Tobias of the Crimson Circle™
All rights reserved. Do not use these terms in any manner or form without the expressed written consent of the copyright holder.